1.The aim and purpose of Life - Realizing our full potential as human beings and living meaningfully!
The Laws of Karma
1. Karma its meaning and significance
2. How is a deed categorised as Good or Bad Karma
3. Laws of Karma in relation to three types of suffering and what they imply?
4. Types of Karma (Sanchit, Kriyaman, Prarabdh) and the importance of Prarabdh Karma
5. Are misfortunes always a result of Bad Karma
1. The effects of noise and loud sounds on mental and physical health
Positive and Negative Thinking
2.How to stop thinking negatively and start thinking positively (Rishi Chintan Key Sannidhye Mein)
3.Attain peace of mind and find solutions to problems - Change the way you Think.
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes
1.Shriram Sharma Acharya's Daily Motivational Quotes (English translations of Hindi quotations)
2.Inspiring Quotes from Acharya Shriram Sharma's book " My Companions In Solitude"
1.Swami Vivekananda on: What is Meditation? Why Meditate?
2.Swami Vivekananda on How to Meditate and the subject of Kundalini
3.Meditation upon Light- its practical relevance and importance in our lives.( Lecture explanation followed by a Guided Meditation Video in Hindi by Acharya Shriram Sharma)
OM its meaning and significance
2.The Significance of "OM" (2) : OM and the Big Bang Theory of Creation
Personality and Skill Development
1.How to improve your memory (Exercise 1)
2.How to improve your memory (Exercise 2)
3.Habits of highly effective people - Pursue excellence in everything you do!
Pioneering Figures in the field of ethics and spirituality
2.Ramakrishna Paramhansa, The Great Incarnation - a brief story of his Life !
3.Socrates his Life and Death - The Father of ethics, morality and spirituality.
1. How to pray (Part1)and ensure that our prayers are heard
2. How Do You Pray (2) -The Three Requirements and Benefits of Meaningful Worship
Prophecies and Predictions
2. Quotes by Swami Vivekananda and Ramkrishna Paramhansa on: Education, God, How To Reform People? Lord Krishna, and The Bhagvad Gita !
3. Swami Vivekananda Quotes on : Worshipping The Mother Form, Upanishads, Buddhism, Vegetarianism, The difference between a Prophet and a Scientist !
1.Swami Vivekananda and his charismatic personality- in the words of a critic !
2. Swami Vivekananda Speech at Chicago, Parliament Of World Religions: Should one religion triumph over another ?
3.Swami Vivekananda's famous Speech- in response to a rousing welcome at the Parliament of World Religions Chicago.
4.Swami Vivekananda - on why people following DIFFERENT religions DISAGREE!
5.Swami Vivekananda and John D Rockefeller on corporate social responsibility and responsible use of personal wealth.
6.Vedanta and Swami Vivekananda on "eating meat' and using animals for scientific experiments/ animal testing.
7.How to be Spiritual - The Connection between Chastity and Spirituality
8.Swami Vivekananda's on: What is Yoga? Discovering we are not just Body but Soul